RSS

Testimoni Chow


I’ve been having a bad sinus problem since I was 5yrs old.This has been plaguing me for over 30yrs. Lately it worsened due to work-related stress etc. My 2 best friends are a box of tissues & Vicks Vaporub.

Every morning when I wake up, after a minute, my nose starts to irritate and I will have non-stop runny nose till I stuff my nostrils with tissue paper. Then I continue to sleep for a while. Once I get out of bed, it will continue & I will start sneezing loudly for at least 20mins or more. Even my neighbour has been asking me about ‘the funny noises’ he hears every morning….Being too embarassed to talk about it, I smile & drive to work.

Upon using the biodisc for almost 2 months my sneezing completely stopped. Now, only rarely, I have a bit of runny nose. I am really glad I came across this amazing piece of equipment. I recommend it not only to people who have problems like me but anyone
(Chow Choong Yin)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih adalah sangat di hargai.