RSS

Children Development Problem

My daughter is now 10 years old. However she is a slow learner. I noticed that age of 3 years, she could only speak 2 words, "bu" for mother and "cucu" for milk. As oppose to my other kid, who as already able to speak at 1 year old. Until recently, she still had difficulty reading.

She could pronounce the syllables but not the entire word. As malays, my children studies the Quran with the imam but she could not even finish the first volume after a very long time. My whole family drink Bio Disc vivified water including her. After only about 1 month, to my amazement, she asked to buy her a comic book when the family went shopping.

She usually just ask for candies. Even better, she has almost finished reading the entire 80 pages of book by herself. She was able to also progress with her Quran studies so much faster and has finished volume one. Recently, she wanted to go to a camp.

However, I felt that it was not suitable for her and rejected the idea. She was really upset and I sent her to bed. Then found that she left a note for me on my computer. It says "Dad, please let Alang go camping, pls?" It was the first time ever that she had composed a paragraph. I was totally overwhelmed with joy! It is truly an amazing product! (Mr. Zainal Abidin Ismail)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih adalah sangat di hargai.